Master in Cognitive Neuroscience of Language – BCBL
Basque Center on Cognition, Brain and Language
The Master's program aims to provide specialized, comprehensive and rigorous training in the Cognitive Neuroscience of Language. The Master's program includes core courses (theoretical and methodological), advanced elective courses, and a research-based project at the end of the program. Students learn from the world-class scientists at the Basque Center on Cognition, Brain, and Language.
The Master’s program is aimed at university graduates with various degrees who are interested in the Cognitive Neuroscience of Language, including previous training in psychology or linguistics, as well as language-oriented training in cognitive science, computer science, or mathematics. The duration of the program is one academic year with 60 ECTS credits. Students will develop research skills through the mentorship of experts and by completing a Master’s Research Project at the end of the program. The language of instruction is English. Selecting the appropriate Masters program is the best way to start a successful research career, and in fact, several of our current PhD students began their research careers in our Masters program
For more information about the master's program, visit http://www.bcbl.eu/2014/12/master-in-cognitive-neuroscience-of-language-2/
For more information about the BCBL, visit www.bcbl.eu
Details of application requirements can be found at: http://www.bcbl.eu/2014/12/master-in-cognitive-neuroscience-of-language-2/
- Application sent by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by FEBRUARY 25.
- Notification of the Master’s admissions board’s decision: MARCH 25.
- Admitted students should confirm their intention to participate in the program by APRIL 15.
-Pre-enrollment must be submitted ONLINE along with the confirmation of participation.
- Application sent by mail to email@example.com by APRIL 1, until JUNE 30.
- Notification of the Master’s admissions board’s decision: Rolling admissions. Applications received by APRIL 15 will receive notification by MAY 15.
- Admitted students should confirm their intention to participate within two weeks of being accepted into the program.
- Pre-enrollment must be submitted ONLINE along with the confirmation of participation.