Two Postdoctoral Positions, Yale School of Medicine, New Haven, CT, USA
The Levy Decision Neuroscience Lab at Yale School of Medicine is looking for candidates (starting in spring/summer 2019) to work on the following projects:
1. Decision making across the lifespan: using behavioral techniques with structural and functional MRI to investigate individual and age-related differences in decision making.
2. Cannabinoid receptor availability and learning: a multi-modal project, combining physiological measurements, PET and MRI, in collaboration with Dr. Ilan Harpaz-Rotem and Dr. Kelly Cosgrove (Yale Psychiatry).
We are seeking highly qualified and motivated candidates, interested in working in a collaborative and interdisciplinary environment, using computational approaches for experimental design and data analysis.
- PhD in neuroscience, psychology, computer science or related fields.
- Programming experience.
- Neuroimaging experience is preferred.
Interested candidates are strongly encouraged to submit the following documents to Dr. Ifat Levy for consideration:
- Curriculum vitae
- A research statement, summarizing previous experience, and explaining the interest in our work (one page max)
- Names and contact information for two references