Three 2-year postdoctoral positions on Language, Communication and the Brain, at Aix-Marseille/Avignon, France
The Center of Excellence on Brain and Language (BLRI) and the Institute of Language, Communication and the Brain (ILCB) offer three 2-year postdoc positions on any topic that falls within the area of language, communication, brain and modelling. The institute provides privileged and free access to fMRI and MEG facilities.
The BLRI-ILCB is located in Aix-en-Provence, Avignon and Marseille and regroups several research centers in linguistics, psychology, cognitive neuroscience, medicine, computer science, and mathematics.
The scientific project, ideally interdisciplinary, should be supervised by at least one member of the BLRI/ILCB (see http://www.blri.fr/members.html) and should, if possible, involve two different laboratories of the institute.
A complete application should contain:
- A full description of the research project (~ 5 pages):
- Name of the collaborator/supervisor/sponsor within the BLRI-ILCB
- Short Summary
- Scientific context/state of the art/
- Objectives and hypotheses
- Expected results
- Brief statement about the relevance of the project for the BLRI/ILCB
- Proposed Timeline
- CV with complete list of publications
- Letter of motivation
- One letter of recommendation or contact information of a potential referee
. Duration: 2 years (1 year, extendable for another year)
. Monthly salary: ~2000 € net (depending on experience)
. Deadline: June 11, 2017
Applications should be sent to: email@example.com
For supplementary information: Johannes.Ziegler@univ-amu.fr