Post-doc positions in Cognitive Neuroscience in Moscow
The Higher School of Economics, School of Psychology, in Moscow, Russia invites applications for postdoctoral research positions in the field of developmental cognitive neuroscience. We use behavioral, neuroimaging and meta-analyses techniques to study higher-level cognitive processes such as attention and working memory across development.
The job involves:
- working under the direct supervision of Dr. Marie Arsalidou
- participants are encouraged to pursue their own research in parallel with working on Neuropsy Lab’s research projects in three broad areas: Higher-level cognition, Cognitive giftedness, and Bilingualism
- writing research papers for international peer-reviewed journals in co-authorship with the members of the Lab
- participation in organization of the events and other contribution to the Lab’s development
- public presentations of candidate’s own research to the researchers in the field and the broader academic community
- some teaching is encouraged, though not required.
The Lab functions within the School of Psychology that offers access to various psychophysiology and neuroimaging techniques (eye-tracker, TMS, EEG, fMRI) and analytical software.
- a PhD from an international research university in such fields as: Psychology, Neuroscience or Education
- a strong background with programming and statistical analysis packages
- ability to work in a team
- fluent English
- relevant experience is an asset although not required.
General conditions for Post-Doctoral Research positions can be found here. Appointments will be normally made for one year.
A CV, research statement and two letters of recommendation should be submitted directly via online application form by March 15, 2017. Please note that direct applications to the hiring laboratory may not be reviewed.
HSE is a young, dynamic, fast-growing Russian research university providing unique research opportunities. For more information about HSE, please visit our web page: Higher School of Economics or contact Dr. Marie Arsalidou at email@example.com directly.